* They're writing the finale right now.
* The 'temple' seen in 'This Place is Death' is "not necessarily the temple" and isn't where the smoke monster lives but rather his 'Camp David'. Will they be returning to that location? - "Damn straight".
* Whatever happened to Rousseau's team under the ground with monster 'altered' them. And not for the better. But there's a question about 'who went wacky first'.
* Damon and Carlton wrote the scripts for '316' and 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham' simultaneously and the reason the episodes were switched will become apparent once they're seen. Darlton thought it would be 'cooler' to show the original 5.07 first. This has only happened once before in the history of the show and they challenge fans to guess when, noting that it was 'way back in season one'.
* There is some information in '316' that is better to see before 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham'. Carlton: "I would assume we're going to find out how Locke ended up in that coffin". Damon: "Can't wait".
Which successful cast member of Lost would you like to see become a successful cast member of 'Dancing with the Stars'?
In the episode 'Jughead', when Desmond finds Theresa, is she in the same kind of 'time trance' as Eloise the rat or Minkowski?
That's a very perceptive observation. (Also hints that Theresa will appear again)
Is resurrection 'of a sort' possible for Christian? Is he something more than an image the island is using to communicate?
In '316' someone will talk about Locke's body in relation to Christian's. The word 'proxy' might be mentioned.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Last night's episode was one of the best episodes in "Lost" history(in my opinion). We saw smokey, Charlotte died but not before revealing she was born on the island and Locke turned the wheel back on its axis so the time jumping would stop!! This episode was awesome. I cannot wait until we see Locke's whole story about what he did off the island- it's gonna be so good. This episode left me wondering who's a good guy and who's a bad guy? Very confusing...but very good.