* They're writing the finale right now.
* The 'temple' seen in 'This Place is Death' is "not necessarily the temple" and isn't where the smoke monster lives but rather his 'Camp David'. Will they be returning to that location? - "Damn straight".
* Whatever happened to Rousseau's team under the ground with monster 'altered' them. And not for the better. But there's a question about 'who went wacky first'.
* Damon and Carlton wrote the scripts for '316' and 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham' simultaneously and the reason the episodes were switched will become apparent once they're seen. Darlton thought it would be 'cooler' to show the original 5.07 first. This has only happened once before in the history of the show and they challenge fans to guess when, noting that it was 'way back in season one'.
* There is some information in '316' that is better to see before 'The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham'. Carlton: "I would assume we're going to find out how Locke ended up in that coffin". Damon: "Can't wait".
Which successful cast member of Lost would you like to see become a successful cast member of 'Dancing with the Stars'?
In the episode 'Jughead', when Desmond finds Theresa, is she in the same kind of 'time trance' as Eloise the rat or Minkowski?
That's a very perceptive observation. (Also hints that Theresa will appear again)
Is resurrection 'of a sort' possible for Christian? Is he something more than an image the island is using to communicate?
In '316' someone will talk about Locke's body in relation to Christian's. The word 'proxy' might be mentioned.